- READ EACH OFFER CAREFULLY for any conditions, restrictions and exclusions. When an offer has additional stated conditions, those conditions supersede the Rules of Use.
- Present your coupon, mobile device to a participating merchant at the time you request your bill.
- You will be asked to show your phone when redeeming mobile offers.
- Frequent Values® offers are “percentage-off” discounts that may be used on an ongoing basis. Present your mobile phone to participating Frequent Values® merchants each time you visit and use mobile offers.
- Discounts exclude tax, tip and/or alcohol unless expressly stated otherwise and allowed by law.
- Mobile offers are valid for ten minutes from the redemption being completed.
- Offers are not valid with other discounts and are nontransferable.
- One mobile device offer may be used for every two people. Up to three mobile offers may be used per party unless the offer states otherwise.
- Some offers state that they allow 1–4 people; others up to 8. When an offer is for a specific percentage off the total dining bill, one bill per table will be totaled and only one card/coupon per table is allowed.
- Offers are subject to the maximum dollar value stated. The least expensive item(s), up to the maximum value stated, will be deducted from your bill, or you will receive a percentage off the designated item(s), up to the maximum value stated.
- When dining, tipping for satisfactory service should be 15–20% of the total bill before the discount amount is subtracted.
- For restaurants offering a complimentary “menu item” when a second is purchased, a “menu item” is a main course or entrée item.
- Dining offers are not valid on children’s menu items, discount-priced daily specials, senior citizen rates, early bird specials, carryout/takeout, and buffets, unless otherwise noted.
- Major holidays are excluded: New Year’s Eve/Day, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve/Day. Additionally, for Canada: Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labor Day and Boxing Day. Please check with the merchant regarding other regional or local holidays that might be excluded.
- For Louisville, KY: Offers not valid during Derby Week or Derby-related events.
- Limitations of liability stated above may not apply in the city of San Diego. See San Diego Municipal Code 33.2713.
- For Tennessee and Wisconsin: Redemption may be subject to certain conditions and limitations, which must be stated on the coupon. You are entitled to inspect the coupon before purchase.
- Coupons are not gift cards.
- Coupons void if purchased, sold or bartered for cash. Coupons void if photocopied or reproduced.
Entertainment®,, and are trademarks of HSP EPI Acquisition, LLC.
©2018 HSP EPI Acquisition, LLC dba Entertainment
Entertainment | 1401 Crooks Road, Suite 150, Troy, MI 48084