Position: Account Executive
PushSave is looking for an Account Executive to join our team and contribute to our explosive growth as the leader in the sports fundraising market. Since 2015, PushSave’s mission has been to ensure every child can have the opportunity to participate in sports, regardless of their financial situation. We are doing this through our technology and managed fundraising services. We’ve fundamentally changed the way teams raise money.
At PushSave we strive to promote a diverse and rewarding company culture based on winning.
Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Engage high school coaches, high school athletic directors, and youth sports association directors with the PushSave software and service
- Drive the sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, assess customer goals through qualifying and driving new team accounts
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls to high school programs and manage email campaigns to drive new business
- Skillfully deliver web-based presentations using inside sales best practices
- Achieve and often exceed monthly sales goals
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years in high volume inside sales, preferably selling SaaS, with a track record of success
- Experience selling early-stage products and driving business in new markets
- Proven closer with resilience and an ability to overcome objections
- Experience running online web/mobile software demos through variety of platforms
- Excellent technical skills including Excel, G Suite, CRM and general web proficiency
- Sports background preferred but not mandatory
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
What We Offer
- Open, modern, and collaborative work environment including ability to work remotely
- Entrepreneurial environment - leave your mark
- Purpose-driven culture
- Competitive compensation with incentives
Compensation: Base Compensation plus incentive based on experience.
To apply please submit your resume with cover letter to:
** Only Qualified Applicants Please **