Position: Account Manager / Inside Sales
As an Account Manager, or Fundraising Advisor as we like to call it, you are responsible for the direct sales of youth sports organizations and high school sports teams looking for ways to raise money. The primary responsibility of our Account Managers is to demo PushSave to prospective clients, gain their commitment to run a campaign, and ultimately support them along the way to ensure their success! We have built a system for this process and are expanding our team with fun, energetic people who want to make a difference - oh and who like to get rewarded when they hit their goals!
Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Call (video and phone) to demo PushSave
- Set-up and manage fundraisers using PushSave back office system
- Manage and update account information in the Company’s CRM
- Complete necessary tasks associated with each fundraiser
- Provide proper documentation and reporting
- Schedule and send emails to current fundraising clients and prospects
- Aid in wrap-up of fundraiser
- Create text campaigns and monitor them as to schedule changes
- Complete script and incentive sheets for each fundraiser
- Aid in communication of sales results and prize notifications
- Additional support as needed
Skills and Qualifications: The preferred candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience in account management, sales, sales support or other related customer service position. They will have strong organizational skills, be self-motivated, a creative thinker and task orientated. Working knowledge of Google Drive, CRM systems, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Compensation: Base Compensation plus incentive based on experience.
To apply please submit your resume with cover letter to:
** Only Qualified Applicants Please **